6 Mode TENS EMS Pain Relief Electro Muscle Stimulator Therapy Pulse Massager
Product size: 90mm*42mm*10mm
Screen size: 30mm*28.5mm
Display mode: blue backlit LCD screen
Battery capacity: 120mAH
Power supply: built-in rechargeable lithium battery
Output voltage: 0v-60v
Output frequency: 0Hz-100Hz
Working voltage: 3.4~4.3V
Working temperature: 5~40℃
Working humidity: 15%~90%RH
Atmospheric pressure: (70-106) kpa
Modes: 6 Modes: Massage, Combination, Cupping, Gua Sha, Beat, Acupuncture
1. First, make sure that the power switch of the host is off.
2. Connect a pair of electrode pads to the two output lines respectively, and connect the other end of the two output lines to the left and right ends of the bottom of the host.
3. Attach one or two pairs of electrode pads to a certain treatment area of the body, such as the shoulder and back
4. After the output line is connected, set the button on the top of the host to the "ON" position.
5. Press the "+" button on the main unit to increase the output intensity, and press "-" to decrease the output intensity.
6. Press the M key to select the desired massage mode.
7. Short press the middle " " button to pause the host, short press again to resume the working state, long press to switch the time, the default is 20 minutes when starting. You can set the time to 10.20.30.40.40.50.60 minutes, and count the time u in a countdown mode. When the mode is changed, the time will start again at the default time of power-on.
8. The default channel A is turned on, and the icon Aflashes. When channel A is selected, it can be increased or decreased to a level that is comfortable Fitness equipment for the body, and then press the AB key to switch to channel B, which can be increased or decreased to a level that is comfortable for the body. The two channels can be enhanced Work for different intensities and at the same time.
1. It is recommended that the treatment time lasts 20 minutes in a certain body part being treated.
2. Number of treatments 1-2 times a day
3. Clean the treatment part of the body before use.
4. The service life of the electrode sheet depends on the frequency of use and the degree of daily care. After use, the two electrode pads are cleaned and sealed in a ziplock bag, which will extend their service life. When the electrode pads lose their viscosity, please replace the electrode pads.
Helpful Tip: I store my electrodes in the fridge to keep them fresh and hydrated
1 * Tens Unit Device
4 * Large Pad
2 * Electric Wire
1 * USB Cable
1 * English Instruction Manual