ANTI STOP SNORING RX MOUTH GUARD ADJUSTABLE PURE Z'S SLEEP QUIET SNORE APNEA
Silicone sided Teether Boxing Mouthguard and/or Professional Anti snoring Sleep Dental Mouthpiece
Makes breathing easy.
Safe, effective, comfortable
Prevents Teeth from Grinding
How does it work?
The mouthpiece gently holds your lower jaw in a slightly forward position while you sleep. This opens the airway in your throat which helps to reduce/eliminate snoring.
How do you use it?
Here are instructions:
1. Boil one cup of water and also have a cold cup of water ready. Submerge the mouthpiece mould into boiling water in a bowl for 10-15 seconds (water should not be bubbling) water to soften mouthpiece to mould it and comfortably fit your mouth.
2. After Step #1, remove from the water and shake off the excessive water before placing the mouthpiece into your mouth.
Next, place the device into your mouth into comfortable position.
3. Hold in position for around one minute. After a minute, if it fits well take out mouth and trim edges (if necessary but not required) to fit better (make sure it fits before trimming), then place in the cold water for two minutes to allow the mouthpiece to harden and retain its mould. Remove the red plastic and check that the mouthpiece is comfortable and grips your upper and lower teeth.
4. Apply when going to sleep, and take it out when you wake.
5. Wash Mouthpiece after each use.
6. The device can be placed in the protective case provided between
uses to allow it to dry and to protect it from dirt and damage.
NOT suitable for :
1. Adolescents and children.
2. People with Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction or periodontal disease.
Note: Not suitable for children, for epilepsy sufferers, anyone with tooth or gum problems or for those with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA), except under the supervision of a dentist or doctor. Sufferers
of OSA repeatedly stop breathing for short periods of time while sleeping.
This device is not always effective in treating OSA, so it is important to seek guidance from a doctor if you suspect you may have OSA
1 x Anti Snoring Mouthpiece
Thank you and have a wonderful day!