Throughout history humans walked barefoot and slept on the ground. But modern lifestyle, including the widespread use of insulative rubber- or plastic-soled shoes, has disconnected us from the Earth’s energy and, of course, we no longer sleep on the ground. Fascinating new research has raised the possibility that this disconnect may actually contribute to chronic pain, fatigue, and poor sleep that plague so many people.
What does this Mat do for me?
· Diffuse the inflammation and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders.
·Reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
· Improve sleep in most cases.
· Increase energy.
· Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones.
· Normalize the body's biological rhythms.
· Thin blood and improve blood pressure and flow.
· Relieve muscle tension and headaches.
·Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
· Dramatically speed healing and help prevent bedsores.
· Reduce or eliminate jet lag.
· Protect the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
· Accelerate recovery from intense athletic activity.
The Earthing™ Connection Universal Mat offers broad flexibility. You can use it anywhere in the house or office! Try it:
· Under your feet as you work at the computer.
· On your desk under your hands while typing.
·In front of the sink while doing dishes.
·In front of the sink in the bathroom.
·Under your feet while preparing dinner.
· Under your feet while eating.
·Under your feet while sitting in a chair working, watching TV, or reading a book.
·As a sleep system for your pet.
·As a sleep system in your bed.
· Make up your own use!
The Earthing universal mat can be used on top of a desk, under your keyboard and mouse, under your desk or in bed with you under your legs. If sitting, you must use with bare feet contact. It needs to have direct
Contact with your skin for best results.
Earthing universal mat (10 x 27-inch/25 x 69 cm)
15-foot (4.57 m) Earthing grounding cord
1 Grounding body band
How to Use:
Questions / Answers:
Q: Does anyone know how to check the unit to make sure it is in good working order--connections are intact and conducting?
A:You could use a multimeter to measure your body voltage. If your body voltage goes down when you touch your mat then it is working. You can get a multimeter pretty cheap at Harbor Freight, Sears, Home Depot or any hardware store.
Q: Is easy to use Is it just plugging it in. Do you have to attach something to you or dig something into the earth?
A:Super easy to use, just plug one side of the cable into the wall and the other into the mat, have the smooth side against the cover and your skin.