EMS 7500 MUSCLE STIMULATOR DUAL CHANNEL MUSCLE RE-EDUCATION TO PREVENT ATROPHY
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. This is being widely used in hospitals and sports clinics for the treatment of muscular injuries and for the re-education of paralyzed muscles, to prevent atrophy in a selected muscles and improving muscle tone and blood circulation.
The EMS 7500 is a fully portable, digital muscle stimulator that features a patient compliance meter, three different therapy modes, a safety amplitude cover, a sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for comfortable handling, and a premium silver finish.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2-150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50-300µs microseconds, 10µs/step
- Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds
- Contraction Time: 0-90 seconds
- Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds
- Timer: Adjustable, from 1-60 minutes, or Continuous.
- Adjustable in 1 minute each step from 1 to 15 minutes and 5 minutes
- each from15 to 60 minutes.
- Treatment countdown automatically.
- Power Source: 1x 9V Battery
- Dimensions: 3.98" (L) x 2.40" (W) x 0.96" (H)
- Weight: 5.29oz
- 3 User-Defined Treatment Modes
Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD when the battery is low.
Package includes everything needed to start treatment right away
1x EMS 7500 Digital EMS Unit
45" Lead Wires
1x 9V Battery
1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
Hard Plastic Carrying Case