New Air Cervical Neck Traction Headache Back Soft Brace Fatigue Relief with Pump
100% brand new and high quality
Light weight and easy to use
Comfortable and Relaxing
Adjustable universal size for most men and women
Application: People who spend long time on the computers, cars
Size uninflated: approx.27 x 28cm--10.5x10.9"(LxH)
Inflatable tube length: 34cm/13.3"
Material: PVC and flannelette
Benefits of Neck Traction:
This comfortable and easy to use neck cervical traction device elongates neck muscles, often resulting in rapid and prolonged relief from the soreness and irritation. Slowly increase pressure in order to enhance the effect of traction
Inflation should be gradual and not excessive.People who spend long time on the computers, cars.
Suitable for: Reducing neck, shoulder and back pain while working, studying, driving, etc.
I am a Physical Therapist Assistant, and I use one myself. This unit helps sore neck muscles stretch, relax and increase
circulation to decrrease pain in cervical area.
This comfortable and easy to use neck cervical traction device elongates neck muscles, often resulting in rapid and prolonged relief from the soreness and irritation that accompanies cervical problems.
How to use:
1. Put Air Neck Traction around neck, valve to the left, adjust the inflatable layers for correct shape/position and close with strap.
2. First-time users should put it on in front of a mirror.Make sure the position of the rubber cushion is correct.
3. Fasten the inflation inflation/deflation valve before hand-pumping. Hand-pump until you achieve the right traction angle
and right amount of stretch/relief, as dictated by comfort or as prescribed by your doctor. Adjust right and left sides
separately if needed.
4. Adjustment is complete when comfort and relief of symptoms are attained. When optimal pressure is reached, close the ball valve.
The device can be used 2-3 times a day for a maximum of 20-30 minutes each time (but only 1-3 minutes for major traction).
After use, open the ball valve and loosen the deflation valve gradually, letting air out slowly. Do not squeeze the device.
Begin gently with minor and medium traction, and only 1-2 times a day, then move on to major traction if comfortable.
Generally, one cycle of treatments is 10-20 days. Use at your own convenience while watching TV, working on computers,
reading, traveling, reclining or relaxing, etc.
Do not Sleep with it on,
Do not Use as a neck brace,
Do not Use with recent acute, or sprain/strain injuries.
Use only as prescribed by your doctor if applying to serious injury.
Keep Device away from Heat
Avoid leaving the product filled with air while unused.
Store with a little air still in it to prolong product life
- Follow your doctor's directions if prescribed, and relax as much as possible during use.
- If discomfort occurs during use, expel air slowly, adjust angle and pressure until discomfort disappears,then try again.
- When doing medium or major traction, you may prefer to close the low-pressure air chamber before pumping is finished so that the upper air chamber remains comfortably soft.
- Major traction should follow 30-60 minutes of minor or medium traction.
- Repositioning of traction must follow doctor's directions.
- If the valve appears to repel air during pumping, use a wooden toothpick to clear the air intake in the bottom of valve.
- Avoid sharp objects or forceful handling of the product during use.
Have a Great Day!