The Bio Protech Pro-Tab ECG Tab Electrode (Part#: PT2334 10 Pieces per Card and includes 10 Cards per pouch x 1 pouch for a total of 100 Tabs
New in Sealed Pouch)and are designed for diagnostic resting ECG use. ECG Tab Electrodes are composed of a PET tape, Ag/AgCl ink, and a conductive gel.
Long shelf life - Guaranteed fresh up to two years from date of sale.
Bio Protech Resting Pro-Tab Electrode Features:
- Comparable to the Burdick Cardiosens Ultra II Resting Tab Electrodes
- Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl layer) and solid adhesive gel give patient fast, accurate, clear tracings under all types of conditions.
- Silver/Sivler Chloride sensing system is defibrillation recoverable.
- Strong solid adhesive gel with hypoallergenic for consistent tracings.
- Product and packaging are latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Compatible with all ECG EKG machines.
- Leaves no residue on patient skin after treatment.
- Tabs attach to alligator clip connectors at the pin terminations of patient cable lead-wires.
- Single Use.
Bio Protech Pro-Tab Electrode Specifications:
- PT2334: Adult Size, Aggressive, Ultra-Tack Adhesive.
- Size: 23 x 34 mm.
- Patient Use / Period-General / Diagnostic / 2 days.
- Part#: PT2334
- Quantity:100 tabs per pouch x 1 pouch
- Monitoring: High Performance Resting EKG
- Burdick: 047886, 047029 CardioSense Ultra.
- Kendall-LTP: CA-510, QT-550.
- Nikomed: 0615, 0715.
- FDA Approved
- 1 Year Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free US Shipping
This Item Does not Require a Perscription to Purchase